Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS!
No Travel LIVE Training, Optional On-Demand Training, Additional On-Demand Supplemental Training, TMP Placaement, Consulting, Unlimited Support, Web Design Package
Designed for those starting their own freight brokerage company – a favorite of freight broker agents
Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS! – $1,695
No Travel LIVE Training, Optional On-Demand Training, Additional Supplemental Training, TMP Placement, Consulting, Unlimited Support, and Web Design
The Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS Training & Consulting package has it all. The LIVE PLUS includes the essential LIVE training, the optional on-demand training, on-demand supplemental training, web design package (includes domain, 5 page design, and hosting for the first year), 6 month TMP Placement, followed by a full 12 month consulting period with unlimited support.
The Essential Training
Included with the Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS!
• Prospecting – Finding Customers to work with you
• Hands-on with prospecting tools
• Making the sales call – What to say, how to respond
• Customer set-up – How to set up a new customer with the broker
• Calculating customer rates and negotiating
• Hands-on with tools for rate calculations
• How to properly work with your available loads
• Hands-On using load boards to advertise loads
• Finding trucks for your loads
• Hands-On using load boards to find trucks to move your loads
• Additional tools for finding trucks to move your loads
• Negotiating with a carrier to move your load
• Setting up a carrier with the broker
• Carrier vetting
• Shipper and carrier load confirmations
• Hands-On using a Transportation Management System
• Lane building for maximum profitability
• Much more…
Online Supplemental Training
Included with the Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS!
• Equipment maintenance
• Basic IT – computer diagnostics, maintenance
• Work area -office set-up
• Sales and sales skills
• Marketing your business
• Working in the agency system
• Building your agency
• Adding staff to your agency
• Obtaining a freight broker license to become you own freight brokerage
• When to begin planning to obtain a freight broker license
• Finances, credit, factoring for your freight brokerage
• Added responsibilities of a freight brokerage company
• Much more…
The training for the Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS package is conducted in 2 parts, The essential training that includes 6 live or optional on-demand training sessions and the additional On-Demand Supplemental Training.
As this is a consulting package that includes in-depth hands-on training for your broker operation, a guest may attend the training with you at no additional charge. Your guest is considered part of your business working as a partner, member of your staff, or in any other capacity crucial to your operation.
All that is needed to attend the training is a computer or tablet, internet access, and phone. From your computer or tablet, you will access our system allowing you to see the material while the phone is used for conducting the live training, allowing you to ask questions.
The 6 essential training sessions, lasting approximately 1 hour each, provide in-depth training for working day-to-day as a freight broker or freight broker agent. At the end of each training session, you will be given exercises so that you can begin practicing what you have learned, gaining hands-on experience working with the programs, tools, and software you will be using daily.
In addition, you’ll have access to the FBTV Insider area where you’ll have immediate access to that sessions review material. This material includes on-demand video for that session, supplemental video, downloads, and a review quiz.
The live training can be scheduled Monday -Saturday during our normal business hours. Upon registration, the Freight Broker Manual and Workbook will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. When received, you’ll be able to schedule your first training session. Your assigned consultant will be happy to assist you with scheduling.
It’s important to note that your training is private, focused on you and your goals. This means that there won’t be 5, 10, or 20 potential competitors attending the training with you. This will allow you to be more at ease, ask more questions, become more involved creating an optimal learning environment.
What You Will Receive:
• Freight Broker Training Manual
• Freight Broker Training Workbook
• In-Depth Freight Broker Agent Training Including Daily Responsibilities
• Supplemental Training (sales, marketing, computer maintenance training, and more)
• Hands-On Training With Freight Broker Tools, Programs, & Software
• 6 Month TALTOA Mentorship Program Placement
• 12 Month Consulting With Unlimited Support
• Web Design Package
TALTOA Mentorship Program Placement
The TMP Placement allows you to begin your freight broker operation as a freight broker agent immediately after training. You’ll be able to begin building your customer base and gaining the experience you’ll need to take that next step.
You will be a freight broker agent working through TALTOA under the license of one of our freight broker clients. As an agent in the TMPP you will earn a 50% commission on the load net of any load successfully moved. The TMPP is a great way to start your career as a freight broker. To learn more about the TMPP, Touch Here.
Our freight broker clients find that the included training is a very important part of this package, but learn quickly that the consulting is just as valuable. The Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS includes a full 12 month consulting period.
The day you begin your freight broker operation you will have questions. At first these questions could be to make sure you are doing certain tasks correctly. As you become more comfortable and experienced, you will have situations or problems arise when you will need assistance. Your consulting allows you unlimited phone and email support, with your assigned consultant, to receive answers and recommendations for the problem or situation at hand.
Included with your consulting privileges is unrestricted access to our Client Area with full access to the FBTV Insider. This gives you 24/7 access to videos, manuals, downloads, directories, and more. The client area is separate from the supplemental training area.
Included With The Freight Broker Consulting:
• Assigned Consultant
• 12 Month Consulting Period
• Day 1 Consulting Privileges
• Unlimited Phone & Email Support
• One-On-One Consult Calls
• 24/7 Access To The Client Area (videos, downloads, archives…)
• Marketing Training
• Marketing Assistance (website, video & audio production, printables…)
– Web Design Package –
Your marketing efforts begins with your website!
The Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS! Includes a fully produced website for your operation.
• Domain (www.yourwebsite.com)
• 5 Page Design (home, about, shipper, carrier, contact)
• 1st Year of Hosting
Touch Here to learn more about the marketing services available from TALTOA.
– Registration $1,695 –
Available to you are several ways in which to register for the Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS Training & Consulting Package. You may register and make payment by selecting the Full Registration button. Payment options include financing your registration through PayPal Credit, using your credit/debit card, or using your PayPal Account.
To learn more, have questions answered, or to register for the Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS by phone, please call (479) 668-0838 or use one of the Register buttons below. After your payment is processed, you will receive a receipt and within 12 hours you will receive an email containing your new client information.
- Sales Training
- Sales Calls
- Sales Agents
- Broker Agents
- Agency System
- Computing Rates
- Negotiating Rates
- Contract/Spot Rates
- Double Brokered Loads
- Blind Double Brokered Loads
- Bulk Rates
- Blind Shipments
- Working With Carriers
- Working With Shippers
- Lane Building
- Load Board
- Load Confirmations
- Carrier Due Diligence
- Computer Maintenance
- Sales Skills
- Building Your Agency
- Becoming A Freight Broker
Register For The Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS!
Live Essential Training, Optional On-Demand Training, Additional On-Demand Supplemental Training, TMP Placement, Consulting, Unlimited Support, Web Design Package
To register, just touch the Full Registration button below. When payment has been processed you will receive an email containing your receipt and a separate New Client Information email that will provide information for accessing the New Client Area and direct contact information for your assigned consultant. We ship on the next business day after registration.
Freight Broker 90 LIVE PLUS!
Web Design Package Included
Full Registration – Total Price $1,695
The Freight Broker Manual and Workbook will normally on the next business day after registration. We ship USPS Priority Mail, allow 3-4 days for delivery. After you have received the Manual and Workbook, you will contact your assigned consultant to schedule your first training session.